ADDISON COUNTY FIELD DAYS MINIATURE DONKEY & MULE SHOW
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 — 10:00 a.m. — Butterfield Arena
MANAGER: Marshlyn Reed — JUDGE: Jan Linger — RING PERSON: NCDF Member — ANNOUNCER/SECRETARY: Judy Hardin; Kelsey Bradford/Judy Hardin
$5.00 PER CLASS PER ANIMAL
PRIZE MONEY: $25, $20, $15, $12, $10, $8; Classes: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,17
NOTE: If 2 or less entries in a class, prize money will start with 3rd place money
BEST OF BREED CHAMPION & RESERVE HALTER: Ribbon & $50, $30
HIGH POINT CHAMPION AND RESERVE: Ribbon & $50, $30
One halter class & classes 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17 qualify
1. Miniature Mules – All ages and sex
2. Miniature Donkey Foals – 6 months minimum to 12 months. Jacks, Jennets & Geldings. Date of birth required.
3. Jacks – 12.1 months to 24 months. Date of birth required.
4. Jennets – 12.1 months to 24 months. Date of birth required.
5. Jacks - 24.1 months to 36 months. Date of birth required.
6. Jennets - 24.1 months to 36 months. Date of birth required.
7. Jacks - over 36 months. Date of birth required.
8. Jennets – over 36 months. Date of birth required.
9. Geldings – over 12 months
10. Best of Breed – Champion & Reserve Champion. Donkeys only. First & Second placed donkeys in above classes. (tack hold)
11. Pleasure Driving – Single or Double. 3 years and older. If the youth age 15 and under is driving must wear helmet and have an adult ride with them.
12. Coon Jumping – 3 years and older
13. Ground Driving. May not enter other driving classes in cart and harness. This class is for either handler or animal that is not driving with cart and harness. Animal must be 2 years of age and up. If youth age 12 or under must wear helmet..
14. Snigging- 3 years and older. Youth under 12 must wear helmet. This is timed event. (tack hold)
15. Youth Trail – ages 12 and under. Must wear helmet.
16. Trail - ages 12.1 to 100!
17. Costume Class – be creative. Spectators love this class.
Out of State Donkeys & Mules must have Coggins test within 12 months & health papers within 30 days of the event. Proof of rabies vaccine required. These will be checked on arrival.
Neat Attire-No T-Shirts or Shorts
Two passes allowed per donkey. Please send your entries, fees and papers to Marshlyn Reed, 4241 Route 17W, Addison, VT 05491 by July 20, 2016 with a self addressed, stamped envelope to receive your passes. There will be no passes given at the gate.
Post entries are accepted. Stalls are available upon request. Fee $10. Must be completely clean when you leave; no sawdust, hay etc. to be left in the stall.
Self Contained or Camper Fee: $35 a night
Contact Person: Marshlyn Reed 802-759-2665 firstname.lastname@example.org
4241 Route 17W
Addison, VT 05491