1. Rules apply to both Horse and Pony Pulling contests.
2. Both contests shall be governed by Eastern Draft Horse Association Pulling rules.
3. Horses and ponies are entered at owner’s risk. The Corporation will not assume responsibility for damage to horses, drivers, equipment or any articles sent to the show.
4. Drug testing will be done randomly on horses and ponies.
5. Each puller must have a negative coggins & rabies certificate with them at the time of weigh in. All livestock require Rabies vaccination thirty (30) days before Field Days begins and a certificate to verify the vaccination.
6. Out of state animals must have interstate health papers to participate.